Traductor

lunes, 1 de marzo de 2021

I feel like you feel the same.

 


I feel like you feel the same.

 

I'm in love with you.

How persistent you are, at different times of the day I perceived that you were with me, even the wind brings you in its strong blows, telling me to wake up.

Love in its various forms is breaking my shell and shield.

You are my strength, my inspiration.

Your happiness is my happiness, your pain is my pain.

You are very important to me.

I was Thinking about you.

You were literally walking with me yesterday.

  I cannot delay this feeling for you any longer in silence, because I have taken care of it, cradled it with gentleness, tenderness, sweetness, faith, strength and patience, I have fed it with all the best of me, but it already cries out to get out of my interior and tell you that I want to see you, I need your presence.

I am in love with you, I feel that you feel the same.

I fell in love from the first moment I saw you.

You know you can count on me; I want a life with you, I want to marry you, our beautiful offspring will glorify our love.

SBS


Siento que tú sientes lo mismo.

 

Estoy enamorada de ti.

Que persistente eres, en diferentes momentos del día percibí que estabas conmigo, hasta el viento te trae en sus fuertes soplidos, anunciándome que despierte.

El amor en sus variadas formas está rompiendo mi cascarón y escudo.

Tu eres mi fortaleza, mi inspiración.

Tu felicidad es mi felicidad, tu dolor es mi dolor.

Eres muy importante para mí.

Estuve pensando en ti.

Literalmente ayer caminabas conmigo.

 No puedo dilatar más tiempo en el silencio este sentimiento por ti, porque lo he cuidado, acunado con suavidad, ternura, dulzura, fe, fuerza y paciencia, lo he alimentado con todo lo mejor de mí, pero ya me pide a gritos salir de mi interior y contarte que Quiero verte, necesito tu presencia.

Estoy enamorada de ti, siento que tu sientes lo mismo.

Me enamoré desde el primer momento en que te vi.

Sabes que puedes contar conmigo, quiero una vida contigo, quiero casarme contigo, nuestra hermosa descendencia glorificará nuestro amor.

SBS


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario